Come visit us on Friday & Saturday for Handmade Arcade, Pittsburgh's largest Handmade Fair. Audra Azoury Design will be in Booth%151 and my 15 year old Son Jesse Sommer Blacksmithing who received a Youth Maker scholarship will be across the aisle in Booth#139.
Handmade Arcade returns to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center’s Hall B in Downtown Pittsburgh on Friday, December 6 and Saturday, December 7, 2019.
HANDMADE ARCADE 2019 WILL FEATURE:
- FREE Admission from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, December 7, 2019
- 250 Crafters, Artists, Makers and Designers
- 18 FREE activities in the Hands-on Handmade Activity Area(sponsored by Honest Amish)
- 19 Emerging Makers in the Craft Corridor (sponsored by Commonwealth Press)
- 12 Youth Makers in the Youth Maker Alley (sponsored by Matt’s Maker Space)
- 84 First-time Vendors in the Handmade Arcade marketplace
- Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council Framer’s Market
- Raffles, DJs and more!